Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

I Love My Daddy by Giles Andreae & Emma Dodd


My Review

"I love my daddy, yes I do, He's very kind - and funny too."

Aw, this is yet again another adorable book from a really amazing author/illustrator duo!

I think this would be appealing to a wide age range but my 6 month old seems to love it the most. He babbles away when we are reading it and we really do have the best of fun! The rhyming quality to this book makes it so beautiful to be read out loud, I really do think it holds attentions better!

The relationship between father and child is really special and this stunning little book showcases that brilliantly. We are taken along on wild and super fun adventures and everything winds down so perfectly at the end for a lovely bedtime cuddle and story!

The illustrations are sooo good, which I have come to expect with the super talented Emma Dodd! They are BIG, bold, bright and super duper cute!

This is another favourite for our favourites shelf!

A BIG 5 Stars!

*Special thanks to Orchard for the review copy*

Check this book out on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment