Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

I Love Cats & I Love Dogs by Emma Dodd

 My Review


Aww, I Love Cats and I Love Dogs are ever such cute reads! There is something for everyone nestled among these pages and everyone will have the best of fun finding their favourites.

Each book takes the reader on a big bouncy rhyming ride filled with either cats or dogs. There are big, small, spotty, snappy, snuffly, loud, soft and cuddly cats and dogs to be found - and many many more.

Our favourite cat just had to be those puffy, ball-of-fluffy cats! We also loved the greedy...weedy, needy dogs.

Emma Dodd's illustrations are bold, bright and stand out from the crowd. We oohed and ahhed at all those super cute cats, dogs and of course the lovely little lady in the story.

I Love Cats and I Love Dogs are both super happy reads that are the best for reading out loud and with great enthusiasm. They are perfect for all those animal loving families out there.

We always hooray at the arrival of a new Emma Dodd book...can't wait fore the next!

5 / 5 Stars

*Special thanks to Orchard for the review copy*

No comments:

Post a Comment